The psychedelic portal
into the Life and Death universe
10 years Life and Death
Welcome to our 10 year anniversary! We’re celebrate the label’s decade milestone. Subscribe to our mailing list and stay up to date for new drops and releases.
A Message from Dj Tennis
The newly-minted website is a psychedelic portal into the Life and Death universe, from new releases, mixes, and podcasts, to one-of-a-kind merchandise, captivating video imagery, and explorative editorial pieces.
Over the last decade, Life and Death has evolved from a homegrown label focused on Italian talent into an international collective of artists and creatives. The website’s launch marks the imprint’s most extensive and comprehensive platform for promoting projects from Life and Death musicians and creators, while fostering connectivity within its local and global communities.
It’s been a very long journey to arrive at our 10 year anniversary, and we are launching the website to celebrate the paths we’ve created musically and artistically throughout this past decade.
Especially now during this global crisis, our Life and Death Passengers subscription is our way of connecting and interacting directly with our fans around the globe. We’re excited to expand our support of the artists and creators we’ve linked up with through our world travels and international events; our Store and Stories sections will amplify our support of the musicians, visual artists, fashion designers, and other creatives that we’ve collaborated alongside, all stemming from our shared love of the music.
- Dj Tennis releases a new track “Intercooler” to raise money for the LGBTQ Freedom FundDj Tennis just released this gem on our Life and Death […]
- A portrait of Ashley VenomAshley Venom is a Haitian-American DJ, artist and community organizer who […]
- Bill Patrick and Koolik Visuals curate an audiovisual experience for Life and DeathBill Patrick and Koolik Visuals serve an audiovisual journey into the […]
- Life and Death sample pack #01A blend of futuristic and classic sounds recorded from iconic analog […]
- Natalia Aranda from ACN Brand for Life and DeathYoung Mexican designer Natalia Aranda is the creative director-in-chief of her […]
- Lacuna Studios for Life and Death“A space where something is missing – the moment right before […]
Lacuna Studios Color-blocked tie dye hoodie x Life and Death$159.00
Sam Taylor x Life and Death$49.00
Autarkic – Terms and Conditions on Vinyl$25.00
ACN Brand x Life and Death Face Cover$69.00
Sebra Cruz – When Life was Slow$3.00
I’m not a product i’m an Animal$0.00
Esteban Joseph x Life and Death Sterling Silver iconic USB$475.00 – $535.00
Lacuna Studios bleached T-shirt with Silkscreen print Logo x Life and Death$59.00