The psychedelic portal
into the Life and Death universe
10 years Life and Death
Welcome to our 10 year anniversary! We’re celebrating the label’s decade milestone. Subscribe to our mailing list and stay up to date for new drops and releases.
A Message from Dj Tennis
The newly-minted website is a psychedelic portal into the Life and Death universe, from new releases, mixes, and podcasts, to one-of-a-kind merchandise, captivating video imagery, and explorative editorial pieces.
Over the last decade, Life and Death has evolved from a homegrown label focused on Italian talent into an international collective of artists and creatives. The website’s launch marks the imprint’s most extensive and comprehensive platform for promoting projects from Life and Death musicians and creators, while fostering connectivity within its local and global communities.
It’s been a very long journey to arrive at our 10 year anniversary, and we are launching the website to celebrate the paths we’ve created musically and artistically throughout this past decade.
Especially now during this global crisis, our Life and Death Passengers subscription is our way of connecting and interacting directly with our fans around the globe. We’re excited to expand our support of the artists and creators we’ve linked up with through our world travels and international events; our Store and Stories sections will amplify our support of the musicians, visual artists, fashion designers, and other creatives that we’ve collaborated alongside, all stemming from our shared love of the music.
- Life and Death unveils second clothing drop of limited-run goodsThis past week marked Life and Death’s second goods drop, featuring […]
- Dj Tennis x Secret Project livestream from Soho Beach House MiamiAfter playing the first-ever Secret Project Festival in Los Angeles in […]
- Hofmann: “A Magic Bicycle Ride”Albert Hofmann, synthesized1 LSD for the first time in 1938, in Basel, […]
- Dj Tennis releases a new track “Intercooler” to raise money for the LGBTQ Freedom FundDj Tennis just released this gem on our Life and Death […]
- A portrait of Ashley VenomAshley Venom is a Haitian-American DJ, artist and community organizer who […]
- Bill Patrick and Koolik Visuals curate an audiovisual experience for Life and DeathBill Patrick and Koolik Visuals serve an audiovisual journey into the […]
Esteban Joseph x Life and Death Sterling Silver iconic USB$475.00 – $535.00
I’m not a product i’m an Animal$0.00
Lacuna Studios Color-blocked tie dye hoodie x Life and Death$159.00
Lacuna Studios bleached T-shirt with Silkscreen print Logo x Life and Death$59.00
Sebra Cruz – When Life was Slow$3.00
Sam Taylor x Life and Death$49.00
Autarkic – Terms and Conditions on Vinyl$25.00
ACN Brand x Life and Death Face Cover$69.00